What personal information we collect
We collect the personal information You provide to Us when You register as a member or for an event. We may also keep a record of any inquiries You make or any information that You acquire from Us.
How we use Personal Information
We protect Your personal information. We only use Your personal information:
- to reply to Your queries
- to process Your registration for NZSBA events and/or for membership of NZSBA
- to provide You with information about Us
- where it is necessary to promote partnerships for the benefit of bilateral trade and goodwill
- to make Your profile available to other members with Your consent
- to comply with relevant legislation and regulations
- for any specific purpose which We notify You of at the time personal information is collected
- We will not release, sell, publish, or give away Your personal information to any other person or organisation unless with Your consent or if required by law.
Storing personal information
Your personal information is stored electronically and kept secure using generally accepted standards of security. Access is only available to authorised NZSBA committee members and representatives.
Access to personal information
You may request access to Your personal information held by Us and your request will be granted unless there are reasonable grounds to deny access. If You consider any information held is inaccurate, You may ask for a correction.
You may also at any time ask to be removed from any mailing or distribution list. Please send Your written request for access, correction and removal, together with proof of Your identity, to: email@example.com.
Third Party Sites